Administering your payroll can be time consuming and burdensome. The task is made all the more difficult by the growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation and the accompanying regime of penalties for non-compliance.
Keystone Chartered Accountants guarantees that controls and procedures will be performed to a professional, compliant, and high quality standard, with timely production of payslips and reports. Keystone Chartered Accountant can handle everything: basic pay, overtime, bonuses, statutory payments and deductions.
Our range of Payroll services and advice covers the following:
• Comprehensive advice on all statutory requirements regarding PAYE, NIC and payroll.
• Advice on payroll aspects of the Working Family Tax Credit and Stakeholder Pensions.
• Advice on how to prepare and deal with PAYE audits.
• Advice on status issues; employee or subcontractor.
• Advice on subcontractors’ tax systems.
• Fully comprehensive SMP and SSP advice.
• Advice on PAYE year end procedures, completion of forms and penalty avoidance.
• Advice on redundancy and termination procedures and payments.
• Advice on overseas workers seconded to and from the UK regarding the reciprocal agreements currently in force.
• Registration and set-up of new PAYE schemes.
• Advice on employment legislation.